May 9, 2013

Moving Forward...






Hey everyone! For a while now, I've been posting my Tarot reviews on Lizzie's Logic and Tarot by Elizabeth...life has been pretty hectic trying to keep up with two blogs, teenage kids, Fibromyalgia and life in general so I'm discontinuing my posts on this blog and writing reviews and such about Tarot on Tarot by Elizabeth only. This blog will still be up because I've posted many pages on all sorts of things besides Tarot that people still access today. This site will be purely reference and anyone searching a topic just may find a post here that I have done on the subject....

I'd like to say thank you to all those that have subscribed to Lizzie's Logic over the years and I hope that you will all follow me over to Tarot by Elizabeth. If that's not your cup of tea, that is quite alright too. Lots of love to you all and thank you for several years of sharing my journey with me!




No comments: