Jun 12, 2011

Serenity Sunday

Gratitude Spell


Gratitude will get you everything. To make use of this kind of magic, set your altar with a suitable incense such as frankincense or myrrh, as well as a safe incense burner and a lighter. Light the incense and smell the sweet smoke, then say:


Lord and Lady, I give thanks
For Sun that warms and wind that sings.
You have given me so much,
Now I give thanks for all these things.


Spend as much time as it takes to count your blessings, and speak what you appreciate about each blessing. Thank your divine patrons as you would thank a family member for a perfect birthday gift. Ask for nothing.


My List:


1.) My kids


2.) My pets


3.) Great friends


4.) Good times


5.) Sunshine


6.) Tarot


7.) Red licorice


8.) Calculators


9.) Packages in the mail


10.) Fishing

No comments: