Aug 25, 2010

Time Off

I'm going to be taking the next few days off to rest and recuperate, I'm feeling much better but a break would be heavenly too. In the next few weeks I have some really cool posts planned...I'm going to be reviewing The Sun and Moon Tarot as well as Spirit of the Wheel Meditation Deck and I recently won a Konxari deck in which I will be sharing a few of the readings I've had with it, I gotta tell you this deck is a really neat deck to use!
In September, I have a book review that I'll be posting on a book called "Muhammad" by Deepak Chopra which chronicles the life of the prophet with a fresh new perspective. I will be back on Sunday with my regular "Serenity Sunday" post. Until we meet again, Bright Blessings!


1 comment:

Unknown said...

As the unofficial queen of taking a few days off (at least when it comes to blogging, facebooking, and twittering) I say "Enjoy it & rest up honey".