Oct 21, 2010

Prosperity Spell

Prosperity Spell


This spell is best worked on a Sunday or a Thursday during the waxing moon.


Tools:
Cauldron with burning charcoal inside
Basil, Chamomile and Sage (all are herbs associated with prosperity)
Cup of water
Dish of salt or earth
Athame or wand


~ Cast the circle however you choose.
~ Invite the Lord and Lady to your circle in whatever manner is most comfortable to you.
~ Cast the herbs onto the burning charcoal while visualizing your goal -whether it be bills that you need to pay or whatever reason you are seeking financial help.
~ Sprinkle a few drops of water and salt or earth upon the charcoal.
~ As you move your athame or wand over the cauldron clockwise, to blend the energies, say:


"By the powers of air, fire, water and earth,
I release this spell.
I ask for Divine guidance as I seek help this day.
With harm to none,
this spell be done."


~ Spend a few moments in meditation, visualizing the smoke from the cauldron carrying the energies out of the circle and into the universe.
~ Thank the Lord and Lady for the assistance in your magickal working.
~ Release the circle.
~ Ground and center yourself.


2 comments:

faeryfay said...

Thanks Lizzie, I like this spell.

Eliza said...

I'll have to try that when I go and stay with my parents as I don't have a real fire :-) Love the spell though.