Apr 17, 2011

Serenity Sunday

A Kitten's Prayer


Now I lay me down to sleep
The King-Size bed is soft and deep
I sleep right in the center groove
My human cannot hardly move!


I've trapped her legs,she's tucked in tight
And here is where I pass the night
No one disturbs me or dares intrude
Till morning comes and 'I WANT FOOD'


I sneak up slowly to begin
My nibbles on my human's chin
She wakes up quickly,I have sharp-teeth
And my claws I will unsheath


For the morning here
And it's time to play
Always seem to get my way
So thank you lord for giving me
This human person that I see
The one who hugs me and holds me tight
And sacrifices her bed at night!


written by Penny (Tibbyperry)




My List


1.) My kids


2.) My cat


3.) Great friends


4.) Rainbows


5.) Peaches and cream scented candles


6.) Great books


7.) Imagination


8.) Stop smoking patches


9.) Spring rains


10.) Fantastic readers like you!

No comments: