May 13, 2009

Random Ramblings


Well I can honestly say desite the rain and random thunder showers (with hail of course) my day was very enjoyable indeed! The two books I ordered through Amazon.com came in the mail this afternoon and when I got home from picking up the kids, my raffle prize was waiting for me on the porch.


I wasn't sure what to open first so I started with the bigger one, the raffle prize that I won in the "Save Moki" website and had a wonderful time looking in and around the packing for the contents inside. I put the brand new cat bed on my webcam and the cats, I'm relieved to say, have taken to it right away. Toodles was the first to lay claim to the catnip mouse and hasn't let it out of his site since but I'm sure Binky will find it as soon as he wanders away from the bed.

My next item in line was the first book I ordered last week "Pagan Every Day" by Barbara Ardinger, I've been absolutely lurking by the mail boxes for that one all weekend and the other also by Barbara Ardiger is "Practicing the Presence of the Goddess, everyday rituals to transform your world" I was positively gleeful when I was finally able to open the books and read their pages. I read several of the pages in each book and I hope to blog about what I've read later this week or weekend.

I hear it's actually going to be sunny for once this weekend and possibly into the eighties Sunday and Monday...wow, hold me back...I've started to think I was turning into a mole lately after not seeing the sunny sky for what seems like weeks and weeks of gloomy rain and wind. I love the sunshine, it makes everything so bright and positive and my energy level is so much higher.

I probably shouldn't be living in the "seasonal depression" city of the nation...(I'm not really sure if it's the capital or not but to me it should be!) Anyhow, I'm going to sign off now and get to reading now that things are quiet and the kids have gone to bed for the nigh. Bright blessings to you all.




1 comment:

Robin said...

I look forward to hearing what you think about the new books. I know what you mean about the rain - it's STILL raining here, but supposed to be warmer (80s) today. I am about to decide I need rubber boots for each day of the week!