Jan 18, 2011

Tarot spell

A Tarot Spell to Increase Psychic Visions


You need 3 tarot cards. 
The Star
The High Priestess
The Hermit.


"I call upon the Source of All things to send me power.
I call upon the God to send strength to my spell.
I call upon the Goddess to give life to my spell.
I call upon the elemental forces to draw the desire of my spell.
I call upon the astral forces to receive the image of my spell.
So mote it be!"


(Holding the tarot cards in your hands)


"I bring forth these symbols for my spell to be cast. Here shall be woven, chance, fortune, and fate, so that my wish be quickly attained!"


(Lay out the cards in the following order. Meditate and visualize)


                  Card 2




Card 1                            Card 3


                                                                       
Card 1 is The Star for inspiration, guidance, and creativity.
Card 2 is The High Priestess for focusing of the mind and intuition.
Card 3 is The Hermit for interpreting the knowledge you receive.


(Place a candle just above The High Priestess card)


"I am open and receptive to higher levels of consciousness. Spirits of guidance are here for me and I channel the knowledge they offer. I am open and receptive. My psychic centers are quickened. I open my eyes and ears to all impressions that are coming to me. I spread the veil of being that I may look beyond. I open the windows of 'where' and 'when' and I see beyond."


(Hold your hands over the cards)


"Into these cards I direct the power from within me and the power called upon from the spiritual forces around me. Mark well what I have done here! Bring to me my wish! I place this petition before the God and Goddess. May it be done for the greater good of all! By the power of the God and Goddess and by the forces of the planes...I declare my spell to manifest!"


"I release now the forces of the astral plane. I release all of the elemental forces. I release the God and Goddess. I release the power of the Source of All. Farewell and I bid you thanks!"

Make sure your candle is away from any objects and allow to burn out of it's own accord.

1 comment:

Witch of Stitches said...

Wonderful spell, I shall be giving this a go. Thanks!