Dec 27, 2009

Serenity Sunday

First of all, I'd like to say that I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday with all their family and friends...I hope all your travels were safe and most of all, I hope you all enjoyed the glorious feasting. Secondly, I'd like to send Mrs. B a deep and heartfelt get well wish as well as thank her for her terrific help with figuring out how to reclaim all my lost blog buttons (and on a neat little scrolling thingy to boot!) Thank you Mrs. B, get well soon!


It's strange to realize that in just five more days it will be a brand new year but time marches on and it seems to march faster the more "new years" under my belt. For many, this will be a week of thinking of the things we want to accomplish the coming year...getting in shape...stop smoking...go green...get a better job...eat healthier. What are some things you resolve to accomplish this next year?


My List:


1.) My kids


2.) Good friends


3.) Holiday pictures


4.) My jasmine is blooming again...squee!


5.) Homemade fudge


6.) Piles of shredded wrapping paper


7.) Twinkling lights and shiny tinsel


8.) Happy memories


9.)  Longer days


10.) "National Friend Week" is this week!







2 comments:

Anna said...

Oh my feasting was indeed delicious and shared with amazing friends and family! I too feel the years seem to pass a little faster with each passing year.

ONe PiNK FiSH said...

Our holiday was simple and stressfree... just the way I like it. I'm glad to hear that your's was as well.