Mar 15, 2009

Serenity Sunday


It's been a little stressful this week.... just seemed like the annoying little things added up and by Friday night, I was so ready to buy a one way ticket to anywhere! Usually I don't sweat the small stuff but I haven't been taking time for myself and I'm starting to feel it. Time out for yourself is critical to recharge the batteries, gain fresh perspectives on stagnant situations and is definitely a key part into maintaining ones sanity!

My list for this week....

1.) My kids

2.) My cats

3.) Meditation time

4.) The new pair of Classic Bunny Slippers that I indulged in buying for myself

5.) Classical music

7.) Friends to commiserate with

8.) Sunshine (when it comes out)

9.) Kudos when I need them the most

10.) The Ghost and Mrs. Muir with Rex Harrison...great flick!

2 comments:

Hibiscus Moon said...

I hope you did get time to de-stress. Love the bunny slippers!

Celestite said...

ditto