Apr 5, 2009

Serenity Sunday


Well, the painting is nearly finished...just the hallway left to be done. It's been quite the experience to be sure especially since all the furniture and knick knacks had to be moved from area to area since we couldn't exactly haul it all outside in the torrential rains we've been having. There are still pockets of things left to be put back into place but at least it's getting there. The whole living room has an almost zen feeling with it's new colors and I thought that maybe this next week I'd peruse the local import store for a few little items like a zen rock garden and perhaps some oriental accents...maybe a bamboo plant or two...

My List:

1.) My children

2.) My cats

3.) Earth toned paint

4.) Sara Brightman (beautiful voice!)

5.) My iPod

6.) Lots and lots of laughter

7.) The soft spring breeze

8.) Sweet smelling flowers

9.) Fresh brewed coffee

10.) Toodles ( one of my black cats) laying on my pillow, purring in my ear

No comments: