Sep 6, 2009

Serenity Sunday

I just received the most amazing coloring book I have ever seen! I'm so excited, I just ordered it and it came today....from not too far away from where I live too! I saw this little coloring book a few weeks back in Confessions of a Pagan Soccer Mom and after going to the book's  website, I knew I just had to have it!  It's called "Wild Magic...Celebrating the Earth Throughout the Year" and I cannot tell you enough just how cool this coloring book is!You have got to visit this website and check it out, there are lots of pictures to look at and see what it's all about. I am so anxious to go out and buy myself a box of crayola crayons and sit  in my old rocking chair by my altar and meditate upon the wheel of the year and color my little heart out! On to my list.....

My List:

1.) My kids

2.) My cats

3.) My good friends

4.) Crayons

5.) Rocking chairs

6.) Rainstorms

7.) Sleeping in on Saturdays

8.) Breakfast in bed

9.) Patchouli incense

10.) Hot bubblebaths

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I had an opportunity to check out the colouring book
and i am also excited to purchase some for my friends for yule as well as some crayons...
cheers Lesley