Feb 21, 2010

Serenity Sunday

I had a visitor yesterday, one of my beloved cats Lilo, it turns out now is living back at the house where I used to live. I was so happy to be able to see her and hug her, I dampened her fur with my tears. She recognized me right away after all these months. I had thought my ex had taken all of my kitties to the pound but apparently kept Lilo but couldn't care for her anymore and although I can't have her here with me, I'm sure we will visit daily!



My List:

1.) My kids

2.) Lilo

3.) Great friends

4.) 60 degree days

5.) Bulbs poking their heads up

6.) Laughter

7.) Herbal tea

8.) Memories

9.) Orange juice

10.) Hot baths with bubbles














3 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

I'm sure Lilo could not forget you! I bet she was equally happy to visit for awhile!

Jacqueline said...

I'm very glad you saw Lilo again; I really believe the unconditional love of an animal is healing...I hope you get daily visits from her, filled with purrs and happiness and love.

Anonymous said...

What a special treat. She was just as happy to see you as well, I am sure of it.