May 24, 2011

Tarot Tuesday



I drew these cards one day last week, as I have a routine of doing everyday and found myself quite surprised. I usually sit and ponder my daily draws as I sip my morning coffee and this day was really not much different this day until their meaning suddenly came to me...it was the Serenity Prayer. I'm not sure if many are aware of this prayer, it's one of the sayings from Alcoholic's Anonymous and goes something like this...

God, grant me the Serenity
to accept the things I cannot change, 
the Courage to change the things I can
And the Wisdom to know the difference.

It was so surprising because my little inner voice came through loud and clear and there was no doubt in my mind that this was their message to me and as I glanced at the calender, I happen to notice the date...May 19th, my mother and step-father's anniversary. Tarot never ceases to amaze me because you see, my parents met at a meeting many years ago and are still happily married today, it had slipped my mind but my cards knew. I was reminded to call them and wish them a very Happy Anniversary.




1 comment: