Nov 11, 2010

A Healing Spell

A Spell For Healing Light


You will need:
A Blue Candle


Directions:


Visualize the person who needs healing. When the picture is clear in your mind, target the area of disease and color it bright red in your mind. Now, visualize tiny workers with buckets of soft green paint, brushes and rollers. Hold the picture until the workers completely cover the affected area with green. Then open your eyes and chant:


"I hold you in my heart and wrap you in my love.
My circle of protection descends now from above.
And as I send this energy, all pain shall disappear.
And all the disease shall dissipate and shrivel up in fear.
The emptiness I now replace, with fresh vitality, so you shall thrive upon the earth in laughter, love and glee.
Brightest blessings and good health, my friend,
Encase you from now on.
I ask that They watch over you and keep you well and strong."


Let the candle burn all the way out.