Nov 3, 2010

Peaceful Sleep Spell

A Spell for Peaceful Sleep


These are hung by your bed to encourage a restful sleep and sweet dreams.
10 Cardamon pods 
1 tsp. Salt 
15 cloves
1/2oz peppermint 
1/2 oz rosemary 
dried peel of 1 lemon


Light a white and pink candle, place them on your work area (kitchen table, counter top).
Crush the cloves, cardamon and salt to a fine powder. Blend with the herbs and put in bags.
As you are making the bags concentrate on peaceful memories and beautiful thoughts.
When you hang the bags by your bed say out loud:


"Sleep be with me Peaceful sleep Restful sleep
Let my mind be eased Let my body be calmed
Wings of darkness Let the sight of night and dream
be clear, be quiet Let my troubles drift away and let me dream"

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you, I like that one a lot and am going to copy it to my book (with your name on it of course) Hugs and sparkles - WG

Danni said...

What a lovely spell, I'll certainly be using in the future. Thank you for sharing!

Witch of Stitches said...

A beautiful spell. Thank you for sharing it!

Anonymous said...

That one is going in my BOS. Thanks for posting it!