Jul 5, 2009

Serenity Sunday


What a wonderful Fourth of July I had! The kids spent the weekend with their father at the beach...they sent some great photos to me of how much fun they had...got to go plant shopping with the neighbor and help him plan and build his own pond and waterfall ....had BBQ beer brats with fresh blueberries and melon and a green salad with fresh organic tomatoes and then retired to the deck to enjoy all the fireworks brightly exploding in the night sky...ahhh, this is heaven!


My List:


1.) My kids


2.) My cats


3.) Good friends


4.)Planting flowers in fresh black soil


5.) Waterfalls


6.) Lowes garden center


7.) The smell of the BBQ


8.) Fresh blueberries and melon


9.) Crisp green lettuce with garden tomatoes...Mmmmm!


10> Ooooing and Ahhhing over the fireworks displays

No comments: