Dec 13, 2009

Serenity Sunday

The other day I published a post on pet safety during the holidays, I received an comment yesterday morning thanking me about spreading the information. In this comment,  Pet Poison Hotline gave me a few more things to keep in mind like  holiday foods, ornaments and other things that can be life threatening to your pets during the holidays. Dr. Justine Lee, DVM, DACVECC, Associate Director of Veterinary Services at the Pet Poison Helpline in Minneapolis, has a wonderful website that gives additional information on things we can  easily overlook during the busy holiday times. Please stop by her website and read her list of dangers.


My List:


1.) My kids


2.) My good friends


3.) Incorrect weathermen (no snow/freezing rain...Yay!)


4.) Good health


5.) Yarn on sale (squee!)


6.) Scrooge (with Alastair Sim)


7.) Candy canes


8.) Good books


9.) Electric blankets


10.) Scented bath oils






1 comment:

Rue said...

I too love it when the weatherman is wrong (when it works in my favour.)

Today he was wrong. It was supposed to be cold. It warmed up. And snowed. And snowed. And snowed.