Sep 20, 2009

Serenity Sunday



Releasing....such a powerful word. Each auumn the flowers and trees release their leaves and prepare to sleep for winter, for us it is a time to release the old energies and bring in  new energy. For me this has been a time of weeding out the unnecessary parts of my life, those things that do not serve my higher good anymore. Our energy will seem to lower for a while but we are simply following mother earth's cycles and before we know it winter will be over and spring will bring fresh life and the cycles start over again....Ah, the rythym of life!



My List:

1.) My kids

2.) A safe home for my cats

3.) Positive energy

4.) Fresh starts

5.) Meditation time

6.) School days

7.) Old green leather recliner (relief on my sore back!)

8.) Great freinds

9.) A beautiful yard

10.) My Dell laptop

1 comment:

Bridgett said...

Have a blessed Mabon!

)O(
boo