Sep 22, 2009

Tarot Tuesday



Today I am using Madame Endora's Fortune telling Deck and drew The Golem. My scanner is on the fritz so I had to go to find this card in Google images, so I apologize for it's quality. I don't use this deck as nearly as often as I'd like but I just loved it's artistry and graphics.

The Golem represents one who is indentured or motivated to do your bidding, such as a loyal friend who acts on your behalf or puts your intrests above theirs. When abused, The Golem may become an instrument of vengance or detruction.

I love the fact that this card can indicate the support of a great friend that comes to your rescue, kind of like a knight in shining armour. This card can also be calling you to come to the aid of a good friend because, after all,  we are all connected in this world and we need each other more than we may like to admit. We must always remember that with any relationship, friendship does need care and attention to ensure that it grows and flourishes.

On another note...This card reminds  me of building thought forms...when we raise a thought form and give it a job, pay attention to it and treat it with respect... it happily goes about it's business and does your bidding but if raised and then neglected they can become restless and somewhat ill tempered.

1 comment:

Bridgett said...

I love these little tarot lessons...I need them desperately! :)

)O(
boo