Aug 12, 2009

Domestic Witch Blog Award


I got a little suprise today, I was reading my favorite blogs and had to look twice as I saw my blog listed on Rue And Hyssop as a recipient of the Domestic Witch Blog Award. I almost had to read it twice as my brain is a bit slow in the morning...


Wow! Thank you so much Rue, I cannot begin to express how flattered I am! I had always thought my mental meanderings were somewhat odd and slightly a little left of center and it's so validating to see that I'm really not that strange after all...Heh, heh.


With this award, I am to:

Include the award in my blog post.
~ Link the nominees within my post.
~ Don't forget to mention the person who gave you the award.
~ Let my chosen winners know that they received The Domestic Witch Blog Award by commenting on their blog.

It was a difficult task to decide who to pass this on to because there are SO many blogs that are noteworthy out there...So, with no further ado, I pass this on to:



4 comments:

Celestite said...

Congratulations Liz!
You have one of my favorite blogs, so I am not at all surprised at this. Rue has good taste!
And thank you for sharing it with me, now I just have to figure out how to pick three out of my favorites.

Rue said...

We love your "mental meanderings!"

Saoirse McGinnis said...

Congrats!

Just stopping by because I see that you have me on your blogroll. I recently changed my URL to fit my blog name. It's now http://betweenthebranches.blogspot.com

Blessings,
Skye

Unknown said...

Oh congrats and wow thank you so much for passing the award on to me! Its made my day and cheered me up imensley to know you feel my blog is worthy of the award.

Bright blessings!