Aug 2, 2009

Serenity Sunday


This last week has been unbearably hot and the weather station in my back yard read 114.5 degrees (in the shade) last Wednesday. It's supposed to continue to be hot and humid for the next few days at least...... and thunder showers are supposed to appear around midweek.









My List:

1.) My kids

2.) My cats

3.) Best friends

4.) Cheap plastic kiddie pools

5.) Sprinklers

6.) waterfights

7.) Air conditioning

8.) Otter Pops

9.) Lammas blessings

10.) Flavored water

3 comments:

Laila and Angel Minchie said...

Air conditioning would have been first on my list after the week+ of horrid heat you guys have gone through. PLEASE do not send it my way!

Saoirse McGinnis said...

I hope the heatwave lets up soon. It sounds unbearable!

Blessings,
Skye

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Love the big cheery sun graphic! I may steal it for use on my own blog!