Aug 23, 2009

Serenity Sunday


The economy...such a touchy subject lately, politics and the economy has been the cause of struggles, sacrifice, strife and even wars. I've always been a Democrat and been somewhat liberal in my thinking but when it comes to the economy, I suddenly want to be concervative. It's tight out there... real tight...I think my budget needs WD-40 just to get through sometimes!

I even put a PayPal donate button on my cat's webcam page because the price of food, vet bills and internet service just to keep broadcasing the camera has almost doubled! I know so many of my friends and family that have been cut back at work, layed off or just can't seem to find anything over minimum wage... it just makes me cry. This blog is for all of you out there struggling right now....


My List:


1.) My children


2.) My cats


3.) Great friends


4.) Buy one get one free


5.) Piggy banks


6.) Pot roast


7.) Blessings


8.) A shoulder to cry on


9.) My blog readers


10.) Hope


* On a side note...I have added several new and wonderful blogs to my Google Reader and I need to update my blogroll so if you don't see your blog listed, please by all means drop me a line and I'll update it immediately! Bright Blessings!

2 comments:

Lisa said...

That's a great list and a nice reminder of what's important. My kitty was pawing at your little fish pond. hehe

Laila and Angel Minchie said...

Wonderful post, Liz. Serenity Sunday is always my favorite next to Silly Picture of the Week.