Nov 29, 2009

Serenity Sunday

Every year, on November 30th, my favorite game starts...The Haggis Hunt! Now, I know most of you will be thinking "What kind of game is played with sheep's innards boiled in the animal's stomach...Gross!" but actually not only is it the popular dish in Scotland but it's also a quest to find this elusive yet mythical creature and win some terrific prizes!


Anyhow,I play every year just because it's fun. In other news, I've started a new afghan...it's pattern looked really cool so I thought I'd try it. It seems  like a fairly easy pattern so it shouldn't take me too long to finish
On with my list....


My List:


1.) My kids


2.) Leftovers


3.) Good friends


4.) My favorite podcasts


5.) Hats and mittens


6.) Yarn


7.) Rosemary


8.) Hunting Haggis


9.) My ipod


10.) Holiday music







1 comment:

spiritualmother said...

Liz,
I have never tried Haggis, but someday when I make it to Scotland, I guess I will have to try! Can't wait to see finished pictures of your afghan. I love to knit and keep picking small projects to finish, but maybe a nice long afghan would be a good project!