Jan 30, 2009

My Ten Things...


I was listening to Ariel's new podcast on iTunes last night and the topic was gratitude. What a fantastic podcast, as I listened I began to realize when you sit down and simply list ten things that you are greatful for, your focus begins to shift and it becomes easier to actually change the direction and tone of your emotions. You become more positive, more grounded and able to focus on the things that really matter. Every day we run into situations that cause us to drag and dim our energy and just by listing the things that are blessings in our life takes that weight, that heaviness from our shoulders and causes us to be a more positive, productive person. I made a list of ten things I'm greatful for in my life and when I was finished I felt so energized, so positive! My aura felt clean and refreshed and I was more able to charge forth into my hectic day.

My Ten Things:

1.) My children.

2.) My health.

3.) My friends.

4.) The fresh air in my lungs when I walk outside.

5.) The feel of grass under my bare feet.

6.) My freedom to express my spirituality.

7.) My cats

8.) My electric blankie (yes, I did just say that...)

9.) The hard knocks in my past that made me who I am today.

10.) My ability to love and laugh loudly.

No comments: