Jan 30, 2009

It Takes Strength.....


*Higher Power, grant ME the Serenity to Accept the THINGS I Cannot Change.
(Addictions and the Destruction they Cause!)
*The courage to change the things that I can.
( Myself and the people I choose to Associate with In my Life!)
*And the Wisdom to Know the Difference.
( Putting the Responsibility and Guilt where it BELONGS, and LEARNING WHEN to Know the Difference!) *********************************************
This is known as the Serenity Prayer, I'm not sure if you are familiar with it or not but my best buddy who also practices the craft felt that it could be re-worked just a bit so that it would apply to a broader audience and therefore be accessable to all. I think it turned out very well and just had to share it with everyone...Thank you Coral!

No comments: