Jan 29, 2009

Things That Make You Say "Hmmm...."


There's something strange and quite mysterious happening in my house and it somehow seems to have gotten worse. Matched socks go into the washing machine but only one of the pair ever emerges from the dryer; children are given instructions but as soon as they hit a certain point in the hallway, amnesia sets in. What causes this strange phenomena... Is there anyway to stop it from happening....Why does it happen more frequently on some days and not others?! I have yet to get to the bottom of it but I do have a theory. I have named it the B.G.H.T or what I have come to call affectionately "The Battle Ground Hypotenuse Theory." I wanted a really cool name to help explain these bizarre occurences of the over flowing basket of mismatched socks and children that claim not to have heard what I said but all the really good names were already taken eg: "The Bermuda Triangle" or "The Twilight Zone" and "The Outer Limits" so I was pretty much left with what I lamely could think of. I wanted to put this issue in my blog to see if others have experienced these problems or it's just my overactive imagination...I hope it's not just me... I've tried little net bags and post-it notes but to no avail... I'll keep you all updated as to my investigations.....

1 comment:

Laila and Angel Minchie said...

The cats do it! I'll bet it's Binky Bumpus!