Feb 11, 2009

This Too Shall Pass


Every day I like to draw a card from my tarot deck to see what the theme of the day might be. Today I drew the Two of Pentacles which shows a smiling little fox juggling two pentacles and just below him you can see waves that to me signifies activity and motion and this week (and it's only Wednesday) has indeed been quite active. The remodeling is nearly finished but it's so strange how something like household improvement can toss the entire routine so carefully constructed into utter chaos! I get the feeling that this grinning little fox is telling me that it's not over yet and even though it might get a bit hectic or stressful, the best course of action is to put on my happy face and remember all those waves beneath my feet are only temporary and will pass. Things go so much smoother when we don't get caught up in all the drama of the moment and simply go with the flow.

2 comments:

Laila and Angel Minchie said...

I just drew a card from the cat wisdom cards you sent me. It says "speak your truth".

I'm in the middle of an email battle with our condo management firm and I'm so stressed you would not believe! Deep breaths...this too shall pass. I have to accept the things I cannot change.

Celestite said...

I like your tarot deck, what is the name of it?
After purchasing 4 tarot decks I found the one that is for me and use it all the time, but now I have developed this compulsion to collect. :-)