Feb 18, 2009

No Issues Here...


Well, It happened...I've finally turned into my mother! It's been a week and my feathers are still ruffled from my visit to the eye doctor just to find out that I now require bifocals. When did this happen...I was just fine wearing my contacts only two years ago...am I really getting older...I still feel like I'm twenty six years old...?! Well, there is that pesky wrinkle issue but I try not to focus on that too much. I'm now feeling sandwiched between the younger person inside and "acting my age" and it's a very strange feeling indeed. I guess it's like going through the five stages of grief written about by Elizabeth Kubler Ross I'm not quite sure if I should be depressed or stick to denial for a little longer. I used to look at those who wore bifocals as being old and now here I am and suddenly it doesn't seem so old! Well, being the rational (well, maybe not always) person I am...I'll just get a pair of those reading glasses that you see in the local drug stores and put off those bifocals for now.... Now, if I squint hard enough, I can see this blasted keyboard....

1 comment:

DarklyFey said...

Hehehe. I hear ya! :)