Feb 16, 2009

"Nightstand Tag"





My fellow blogger, Hibiscus Moon Tagged me earlier with a rather curious exercise...it's called "Nightstand Tag" I'm always up for a bit of sport so I took a picture of my nightstand and here's the rest...

* One Halloween themed bowl, full of cat food...

* One really ugly and overpriced lamp from Ikea....

* My clock radio that's supposed to wake me up...love the snooze button!

* Last but not least, there's little Jeffery....the whole reason that there is nothing else on my nightstand!

Now that I've accomplished that, I am supposed to tag ten friends and see what they have on their nightstands. I'm not really sure what the sparseness of my nightstand means other than I believe in minimalism (and Jeffery knocks everything off of it nightly!) but it was indeed an interesting little project. Now I have just started blogging and I don't have a lot of friends yet so I hope Hibiscus Moon will pardon me but here are my fellow bloggers whom I've tagged:
(P.S.- if you would like in on the fun, please do join in!)

1.)Laila and Minchie

2.)Live From The Red Leather Couch

3.)Save Moki

4.)The Blessed Bee

6.)Barefoot In The Sand

7.)Oracle Speak

2 comments:

The Blessed Bee said...

My nightstand is currently being used as a laptop desk, so we have the laptop on it, a telephone that looks like a starship and an ashtray.

Hibiscus Moon said...

I love that you got the kitty in there just at the right moment. :) He's adorable