Feb 22, 2009

Serenity Sunday


I am SO greatful this week to have my bathroom back...well, the kids are pretty darn greatful too since they don't have to run to the neighbor's house any more. Another thing I'd like to say a bit about is the freedom that we all have a share in...the ability to thank a higher power (how ever we choose to see that higher power) and the ability to express that gratitude. Let us not try to judge the differences but be thankful that there are so many colors that make up a rainbow that we call spirituality. Here is my list for this week:

1.) My children

2.) My cats

3.) Cinnamon Creme coffee creamer

4.) A working toilet

5.) The new feather bed mattress I just bought...mmm, snuggly!

6.) The freedom to express my spirituality

7.) My ability to disregard judgements made on me

8.) My fuzzy bunny slippers

9.) Yarn that I make afghans with

10.) Downy fabric softener

I know there are a couple strange things on my list but that's what makes gratitude so wonderful...the ability to take the small stuff that usually gets passed over on any given day and give thanks for it.

1 comment:

Hibiscus Moon said...

I love your gratitiude list. YAy for your bathroom being done!!! Woohooo!