Apr 12, 2009

Serenity Sunday


Ah, here we are on a Sunday again...Today the kids and I will be going to Coral's mum's house for dinner and I'm in charge of a dessert. I wracked my brain for a few days now just trying to figure out the perfect dessert to bring. Thankfully Nola let me off the hook and suggested Ambosia Salad and I'm looking it up on the net because I haven't made one of those since before dirt! Found a good one...here it is (along with this week's list)



Ambrosia Salad

2 cans pineapple chunks, drained
2 cans mandarin oranges, drained
2 jars maraschino, drained
1 can coconut flakes
1/2 bag mini marshmallows
4 oz. sour cream
16 oz. Cool WhipCombine sour cream and Cool Whip. Fold in all other ingredients. Chill covered for at least 2 hours.

My list:

1.) My kids

2.) My cats

3.) Facebook

4.) Twitter...still trying to figure that one out!

5.) Good friends

6.) Bunny cake

7.) Pineapple

8.) Getting local radio on my laptop

9.) Waking up to classical music

10.) Prime rib.....Mmmmm!

No comments: