Jan 3, 2010

Serenity Sunday

Hello again all! I hope everyone had a very safe and Happy New Year. Ours pretty much blew in with gusty winds late New Years Eve and continued to blow, quite good at times, New Years Day.  I don't like to make New Year's resolutions, I feel that they set one up for failure but I awake each new day and set my mind to create a better day than the day before...and if the day before was terrific, well then, I'm in for a real treat!


My List:


1.) My kids


2.) Good friends


3.) Uplifting music


4.) Sunshine peeking from behind the clouds


5.) Kind words


6.) Fresh starts


7.) Snow on the hills, not in my yard


8.) Blackberry pie


9.) Scented candles


10.) Funny movies






4 comments:

Laila and Angel Minchie said...

Happy New Year Liz!

Magaly Guerrero said...

I want some scented candles too! Happy New Year hun, I hope all your wishes come true.

Rue said...

Happy to see you back - hope your blustery days calm down a bit! Happiest New Year to you!

Fire Lyte said...

Hey dear! Glad you're back. Hope you liked the new episode!

FL