Jan 5, 2010

Tarot Tuesday

Today, I drew the Three of Pentacles. In this card we can see a craftsman working at his craft as two others seem to converse with him, possibly about his progress or maybe even discussing further plans. The Three of Pentacles is a card of  skill and mastery. The craftsman in the image seems proud of his work and is happy to display it to the other two other figures on the card.


If you draw the Three of Pentacles in a reading, you may be currently in the process of finishing a significant project that you’ve been laboring on and are about to enjoy the fruits of that process.You are competent and and skilled and it shows in your work, you may  even receive kudos for a job well done.


The Three of Pentacles in some situations also tells us that we need to work with others rather than against them if we are to succeed. It  promises that the team effort will be rewarded and hard work will not go unnoticed. Try to concentrate on the big picture rather than getting all bogged down by little details. Concentrate on achieving the goals and although progress may not be overnight, it will be finished and done correctly. 













1 comment:

Fire Lyte said...

Thanks for your insight! I'm always mystified by this card. Though, I like the way the DruidCraft Tarot pictures it. I never know how to read it properly.

When I first began reading Tarot, I used the RW deck. (The one you're showing.) This card always felt...I dunno...Christian to me. You know? It feels like you're inside a church. I'm weird, though.

FL