Jan 31, 2010

Serenity Sunday

Healing

The stars are aligned
The moment is right
The timing is perfect
I'm ready for this fight


To send out this plague
Will take some energy
I'll need a few things
Thyme, clove, and rosemary


My hope is very simple
To heal and to cleanse
I need this now
I need to mend


So, those helping spirits
Shall hear my call
I'll force out this sickness
Once and for all


This is my goal
My real true wish
I need to heal
To feel unhindered bliss


This illness is a parasite
A dark blotch on my soul
I need to be healed
I need to become whole

Azariel Lavan


My List:

1.) My kids

2.) Therapy

3.) Great friends

4.) Herbal tea

5.) Foggy mornings

6.) Relaxing music

7.) Hot cinnamon rolls

8.) Deep thoughts

9.) Smiles

10.) Coloring books






3 comments:

Sherry )O( AutumnTurtle said...

That is lovely! I will light a candle to Goddess for your healing!

Alina said...

Oh Lizzie, that was beautiful! I, too, will say the prayer and light a candle just for you...Hugs!

Rue said...

Therapy - it's a good thing! As are foggy mornings and hot cinnamon rolls. Your list always makes me smile.

Hugs to you!