Aug 24, 2009

Miscellaneous Monday



Wow, the weekend is over and it was a busy one! The kids are all going back on the school bedtime schedule since it won't be long before my little lovelies will be studying their little hearts out and I will not hear how bored they are, there's nothing to do, she's looking at me, they're touching me, and my all time favorite..why! For some reason, this summer has just seemed to drag...and we're all very ready for the change...until the second week of school! (horrors!)


I came across several new blogs this weekend and they are all pretty darned terrific! I even spent a couple of hours helping out my buddy Chris get his own automotive advice blog up and running called Sharktooth Motor Sports, where he and his son Zack talk about everything that deals with engines, muscle cars and motorcycles. I know the basics of car care but if it comes to anything major, I know I can just walk on over to Chris' and get his advice! (he was the contractor who did our bathroom and it turned out gorgeous!)

On another note...I try to add blog buttons to my page when I come across a really cool blog and I really try to remember to add them to my blog roll but sometimes I "has a dumb" if this is the case and I missed you, please tell me. It's so great to read how other pagans and wiccans look at the world and it's so encouraging to share stories, laughs and sometimes a few tears with those that think like me.

Speaking of blogs near to my heart...I just love the blog Confessions Of A Pagan Soccer Mom, her 12 year old son has PDD-NOS, a mild form of autism and is hearing impaired and my son Conor has a form of autism called Asperger's Syndrome. It's so good to be able to have that support line, because for a long time it was all new territory for Conor and myself and it definately had rocky times. Thank you for your Pagan Parents Of Special Needs Kids Directory! I encourage you all to stop by and spend some time there.

Which leads me to how I came up with the name for my blog...as a matter of fact, my mum, (goddess bless her) would always chuckle at the way I approached life and would refer to it as "Lizzie's Logic" (we won't talk about her other favorite phrase..."Sister Liz of the loose habits" Yes, I was raised catholic and a very disorganized and cluttered teenager!) I really chaffed at those words well into my early thirties... until paganism found me so "Lizzie's Logic" was my way of saying to her that I'm not different.... I was simply a pagan before the world was ready.

Well, that's all for my rambling today, make sure you take time to make it a great week and we shall meet again tomorrow.....

Bright Blessings!


2 comments:

Anna said...

yes my youngest is looking forward to school starting as well :-) have a wonderful week

sage said...

I hope the school transition goes well for you guys! My oldest son (who is autistic) just started back yesterday.. it was a rough day (much better than past years, but still rough)..

Bright Blessings and Thanks so much for Following my Blog~

Sage