Aug 16, 2009

Serenity Sunday


I was reading my favorite blogs yesterday and came across a very special post at Domestic Witch about her brother Joe and other troops serving in Iraq who love to getting letters and care packages from friends and family. They put their very lives on the line on a daily basis to ensure the freedoms that we enjoy and it's an absolutely wonderful idea to take just a few minutes to send a letter or care package to brighten a rather grim environment and bring a smile to a soldier's face. I encourage you to drop by her blog and let her know that you'd be glad to be a part of this great opportunity. My thoughts and prayers are with Joe and his comrades...Bright Blessings troops!

My List:

1.) My kids

2.) My cats

3.) Family

4.) Best friends

5.) Freedom

6.) Seedless grapes

7.) Hugs

8.) Hot baths

9.) Digital cameras

10.) Evening walks

No comments: