Mar 21, 2010

Serenity Sunday

I had ordered some Irish shamrock seeds this last week and hoped to plant them in my garden to usher in Ostara but it seems that they will be delayed and I won't receive them until tomorrow. I'm not that worried though, I'll get them planted and each year as they emerge from the ground with their unique green, tri-lobal leaves and tiny white flowers, it will remind me that Spring has arrived!



My List:

1.) My kids

2.) Bulbs bursting forth from the soil

3.) Warmer, sunnier days

4.) Roses beginning to put out shoots

5.) Longer evenings

6.) Terrific friends

7.) Coffee on the sunny deck

8.) New beginnings

9.) Meeting new people

10.) Sharing my love of Tarot





3 comments:

Watcher said...

So far I have only been sucessful in growing garlic (which I didn't plant that long ago and its already a foot high!) but maybe I am just impatient.

Jacqueline said...

I always enjoy your lists and the optimisim reflected in your choices.

Magaly Guerrero said...

Oh I can't wait to move to my new place and be able to plant things too. It will be such a blessing!

BTW, I just blogged about the award you gave me. Thanks so much!