Mar 29, 2010

Full Moon Prosperity Charm Bag

Full Moon Prosperity Charm Bag




First, you will need to make a small bag. You need two pieces of green fabric (green is used for prosperity matters.) 4" x 3" in size. Next, Place the two pieces together with the insides facing each other. Slowly sew three of the sides of the pouch together. Fold the top of the open edges down to 1/4 inch and sew  around the top (across one side seam but leave the other side seam unsewn.) Turn the charm bag right side out and using a small safety pin, attach a green cord or ribbon to it. 


Carefully thread the cord or ribbon through the opening until you can pull it out to an even lengths at the side of the charm bag. Remove the safety pin and knot both ends of the cord or ribbon (not together mind you)...Voila! You are the proud owner of your very own charm bag!


The ingredients 


A pinch of Moss 


A whole Basil leaf 


A pinch of All Spice


3 silver coins


Two green stones (such as Adventurine, Green Calcite or Chrysoprase)



Next


Put one ingredient into the bag at a time and while doing this say this chant:


"Spirits of Prosperity send abundance down to me... Spirits of Prosperity send me financial prosperity. Bring me success in all endeavors, for my highest good, harming none. So mote it be!"


After putting all of the ingredients into the bag (and saying the chant each time) tie the top of the bag with the green  cord or ribbon. You can carry this with you or hang it on the door knob or by the entrance to your home.


These bags also make great gifts for friends and family members. When given to someone with Love, will bring Good Luck and Prosperity.


(*small note, the picture of charm bag is not the description that I gave as how to make one, these are just simply instructions for those that may not sew well.)









2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love this! I really want to make one now! And, i have the materials I think! =D Though, since I lack both moss and green stones, i may have to find something else... >-<

Amy said...

I really like this - I hope you don't mind, I've put a link to it in my post today. Thank you for sharing!

http://hearthwitch-cottage.blogspot.com/2010/03/storm-moon.html