Mar 1, 2010

Shameless Self Promotion



Yay! I finally got it all together today and opened my Etsy shop where I'll be selling two types of tea....Sunset Spice and Sweet Dreams tea. I hope to add more later and I do take requests. It's really kinda scary doing all this, but making loose leaf tea is what I love to do...besides the tarot deck hang-up thing but that's a little TMI...giggle! I hope you can drop in and peruse the shop and have a terrific day!





And while you at it...Please check out Fire Lyte's Cafe Press shop, He has some terriffic swag that anyone would be proud to own!





2 comments:

Rue said...

HUGE congrats to you on your Etsy store! I wish much success!! Who doesn't love tea?!

Laila and Angel Minchie said...

Gonna order the Sweet Dreams Blend tomorrow. Also put a link up on the sidebar of our blog for you!